At Ice River Springs, we do whatever it takes to provide bottled water that will meet, and even surpass, not only our customer’s expectations but also those of our industry. We have achieved this through our adherence to GFSI standards following SQF 2000 Level 3 which is independently audited by an international auditing agency.
All our associates are involved with every aspect of production. They understand our commitment to the customer and they are involved with our continuous improvement initiatives. We have HACCP/Food safety teams in our plants that are committed to doing it right. We have committed to having all employees trained and will offer them any support required to help drive our initiatives.
To start, every drop of our water is micron filtered and ozonated. We meet and exceed bottle water standards (CBWA, IBWA, FDA and CFIA). Through a certified independent laboratory analysis of our sources and our finished products, we are able to meet the requirements for every state in the U.S. and every province in Canada.
We even have our own fully staffed laboratories in each of our plants, where we complete regular microbiological, chemical, and physical analyses of our water in house. All that, along with our solid Quality Management System, allows us to provide our valued customers with consistently high-quality bottled water.
Who we are
- Deliver consistently high Quality to our customers
- Dedicated to the Global Food Safety Initiative
- Comprehensive and integrated continuous improvement program
- Leaders in the closed loop recycling
- Environmental Stewards
Where we are going
- All Ice River Springs facilities meet the GFSI standards and are certified to SQF 2000 level 3 standards
- Leader in Quality & Sanitation programs/policies for adhering to food safety and quality standards
- To exceed the industry guidelines in Quality & Sanitation programs
- To deliver to our customer a product that exceeds their expectations
- Awareness and responsibility to continually improve our leadership role in sustaining our natural environment through closed loop recycling